Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MC hair accessory

Finally bought this feather thingy for Melbourne cup
Too many choices too exhausted to choose
Another reason was the color of my dress
So there were only limited hair accessories that matched my dress
Decided to choose this small accessories instead of massive hat
I loved hats too but prefer something that afforable
I might modify this pinkish feather hair piece
Maybe by sticking some crystals or rhinestones

Walked around in the city for the whole day
Harry insisted to have lunch at our favorite Jap restaurant
Pretty surprised with the long queue in counter
Yet every bits of the food was worthy! YUM!


For hightea Harry chose Chokokait
Too full to order dessert so I only had a drink
Read this Vacation mag while enjoying my Ice Milk Choco


Had the fattening chocolate truffles too in cafe


The latest picture of myself - weird

Relaxing
Watch out! Chocolate is dipping! =)

Harry and I were invited to attend Jason's fashion show
Hopefully my new gear will arrive on Fri
Then I can give a try out during the fashion show

No comments:

Post a Comment