Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gadget Madness

I swear I am not going to step into shopping malls
Everytime I walked in I spotted heaps of things
T-shirts, jeans, handbags, shoes, and gadget this time
Went into camera store this week to browse around
Heard a guy saying that Canon 7D is coming out soon
Before that I was thinking to buy Canon 50D
To replace my old Canon 400D
Just checked on Canon 7D's review and
Everything is way better than Canon 50D
An advanced semi-pro DSLR with HD movie mode
And also found a perfect lens for the 7D
Canon 24-105L is really catching my attention
Well.. wanna know the price? I dont want to =(

Another love-at-first-sight gadget - HP touch smart
Oh my! I played with it at David Jones for so long
And I didn't wanna leave him! I wanna bring him home!

Again I swear I wont go shopping again
I have to remember that I'm saving for my trip
BUT ITS EXTREMELY HARD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment