Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fruitful Day Trip

As promised we went to zoo this morning
Brought both of our cameras and took millions of shots
Today I will upload my favorite shots by old camera
The Canon 400D and Canon 85mm lens
So far this is my favorite lens for potrait shots


Mini meerkat - as tiny as Mika


I called Zebra as my buddy coz I wore stripy today!


Giraffe - cute as always


Act pro =)


Begged her to join us as usually she prefers to stay home


Credit to Harry


Woody signs


Dream house is so far away!


Credit to my sister

=)

After zoo we rested a while in Jason's house in Sanctuary Lakes
Each of us had instant noodles from Coles as high tea
Not as yummy as we thought but we enjoyed the moment
Walked around Sanctuary Lakes to see beautiful houses
Aww! How I wish I can live in one of those houses!
Everyone was so tired at night but we insisted to have dinner
Had Indonesian Cuisine in Meetbowl at South Melbourne
Food was alright but the chilli was incredibly hot!
I only consumed half teaspoon of chilli paste for my meal
Bloated after that then Harry suggested to do car wash
Shocked to hear that but no one banned his idea
Well it was fair enough to do some exercises after dinner
Fruitful enough for a day trip? I have to say yes
Will upload more pictures from Canon 7D tomorrow! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment