Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Need tipS

I think I am addicted to runway shooting since I shot for Jason's 1st year runway
Spent most of my time checking runway pictures lately on flickr and Vogue site
My sister had invited me and Harry to attend her 3rd year runway on 24th of Nov
So I thought I might have to research a bit before shooting for her show
The major equipment that I need right now is the Speedlite flash
The build-in-flash in my Canon 7D seems to be too direct
While shooting for Jason's runway most photographers owned great cameras and speedlites
Based on forum most photographer would use 580 EXII to shoot fashion runway
But based on my friend a 430 EXII speedlite would be enough for normal users
Shooting for fashion runway is absolutely a new and challenging task
I love watching the beauty of models and garments that they are wearing

Decision.. Decision.. Decision..

No comments:

Post a Comment