Thursday, November 12, 2009

Headband feveR

Addicted to headband hunting lately and found some outstanding pieces online
Accidentally found this Korean seller on ebay that has over 1000+ headbands for sale
Check out my top 3 favorite headbands from this seller




This first one is the Camellia (C-liked) headband
Quite casual for everyday wear and also elegant for night out
I prefer a medium-sized camellia as I dislike something too big



Next favorite is jewel beading headband
Awesome piece for Xmas and New Year Eve party






















Last one is this simple red ribbon headband
Well what is the next big event after New year? It's the CNY!
I'm going wear this with my little black dress made by my sister
She promised to make me CNY costumes before she heads home
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment