Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dearest TIME

I thought my post was from yesterday
but then when I checked the date today
It's 24th of August this morning!!
Maybe not a big deal..
Dearest Time.. please kindly wait for me!

Had a pretty good rest on the weekend..
Went shopping with mom and sisters..
Seriously.. I didn't think mom will use her new handbag..
We gave her some warning in the shop..
Stop collecting! Stop hiding the handbags in your wardrobe!!
Dear sisters are so in love with sneakers lately..
In the same store.. she saw this Stephen Sprouse sneakers
'Love at first sight' was the only word she told us..
I was liked.. er ah wui.. its Limited Edition dear..
Next the price was Wooohooooo!!!!!!
Most importantly this sneakers were sold out in everywhere..
She managed to find one in Ebay..
Well.. for me this Graffiti sneakers was too outstanding..
Definitely not my kind of style.. I like flats better =)
Yet I liked Stephen Sprouse's collection...
Check out in Louis Vuitton website for more SS's products..

We also had three full meals + hightea on the same day.. >.<
I couldn't concentrate keeping fit whenever mom is here..
Well.. I guess my diet plan can only continue when she leaves
Which is very very soon.. 3 days later on the 27th of Aug..
Miss daddy in sudden.. and he's coming on 15th of Sept..
With mom AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment